Natural bullet shaped cabochons for jewellery making and stone setting practice
Lucious all-natural chunky bullet shaped cabochon gemstones in the most beautiful curvaceous of cuts. Perky high domes all round here! These are perfect for bezel or prong setting, but my personal favourite for these is a heavy bezel setting. Whether you’re making rings, pendants, earrings or bracelets, we have you covered with this selection.
This is a pack of mixed bullet shaped cabochon gemstones. Here’s what you’re going to be getting:
- Chrysoprase round bullet cabochon – 6mm (x2)
- Chrysoprase round bullet cabochon – 10mm
- Amethyst round bullet cabochon – 6mm (x2)
- Amethyst round bullet cabochon – 10mm
- Natural black spinel round bullet cabochon – 8mm (x2)
- Citrine round bullet cabochon – 6mm (x2)
- Citrine round bullet cabochon – 10mm
- Sunstone round bullet cabochon – 6mm (x2)
- Chrysocolla round bullet cabochon – 6mm (x2)
- Rose quartz round bullet cabochon – 8mm (x2)
- Carnelian round bullet cabochon – 6mm (x2)
- Carnelian round bullet cabochon – 10mm
This totals approximately 47 carats of cabochons all cut and polished to the highest standards, I know, I’ve checked them all personally!
We will ship from our studio in Malaysia within 4 working days. Parcels are expected to take around three to four weeks to arrive if you live in major cities in the US or UK, but they can take longer for the rest of the world and remote locations. We ship everything via DHL E-commerce, which means that once it arrives in your home country, it will be passed over to your local postal service. This is currently our only method of shipment available for free shipping. What that means is that if you have a less than reliable local postal service in your home country, or live a long way out from the city, as with every other parcel you receive, your shipment will take time to arrive. We cannot guarantee that shipments will arrive within any time frame, but please do contact us if you haven’t received your parcel after 6 weeks and we’ll happily look into it.