Natural cabochons for jewellery making and stone setting practice
Lucious all-natural chunky cabochon gemstones in the most beautiful modern cuts. High domes all round here! These are perfect for bezel or prong setting, but my personal favourite for these is a heavy bezel setting. Whether you’re making rings, pendants, earrings or bracelets, we have you covered with this selection.
This is a pack of mixed cabochon gemstones. Here’s what you’re going to be getting:
- Malachite triangle cabochon – 14mm
- Malachite hexagon cabochon – 12mm
- Malachite square cabochon – 12mm
- Lapis round bullet cabochon – 10mm
- Lapis square cabochon – 12mm
- Lapis triangle cabochon – 10mm
- Chrysoprase triangle cabochon -12mm
- Chrysoprase square cabochon – 14mm
- Chrysoprase round bullet cabochon – 6mm (x2)
- Black spinel triangle cabochon – 10 mm
- Black spinel square cabochon – 12mm
- Black spinel square cabochon – 6mm (x2)
- Chrysocolla square cabochon – 10mm
- Chrysocolla round bullet cabochon – 6mm (x2)
This totals approximately 93 carats of cabochons all cut and polished to the highest standards, I know, I’ve checked them all personally!
We will ship from our studio in Malaysia within 4 working days. Parcels are expected to take around two to three weeks to arrive if you live in major cities in the US or UK, but they can take longer for the rest of the world and remote locations. While we ship everything via DHL Express, we cannot guarantee that shipments will arrive within any time frame, but please do contact us if you haven’t received your parcel after 6 weeks and we’ll happily look into it.