Natural cabochons for jewellery making and stone setting practice
Luscious all-natural chunky cabochon gemstones in the most beautiful curvaceous of cuts. Perky high domes all round here! These are perfect for bezel or prong setting, but my personal favourite for these is a heavy bezel setting. Whether you’re making rings, pendants, earrings or bracelets, we have you covered with this selection.
This is a pack of mixed bullet and sugarloaf shaped cabochon gemstones. Here’s what you’re going to be getting:
- Amethyst round bullet cabochon – 6mm (x2)
- Amethyst square cabochon – 8mm (x2)
- Amethyst round bullet cabochon – 10mm
- Citrine square cabochon – 8mm (x2)
- Citrine round bullet cabochon – 6mm (x2)
- Citrine round bullet cabochon – 10mm
- Carnelian round bullet cabochon – 6mm (x2)
- Carnelian round bullet cabochon – 10mm
- Carnelian square cabochon – 10mm (x2)
This totals approximately 40 carats of cabochons all cut and polished to the highest standards, I know, I’ve checked them all personally!
We will ship from our studio in Malaysia within 4 working days. Parcels are expected to take around two to three weeks to arrive if you live in major cities in the US or UK, but they can take longer for the rest of the world and remote locations. While we ship everything via DHL Express, we cannot guarantee that shipments will arrive within any time frame, but please do contact us if you haven’t received your parcel after 6 weeks and we’ll happily look into it.
There are no reviews yet.